Internet Marketing: Get Found. Get Leads. Get Going.
There are three rules to internet marketing: 1. Attract leads, 2. Convert leads to action, and 3. Monitor results. Having a website is just one aspect of an online marketing strategy. The ultimate goals are to get leads and form relationships.
Deep Dish will take inventory of your current marketing efforts, research your audience, evaluate your objectives and then propose the most appropriate strategy to reach your customers online including specific tactics such as:
- Website Audit and Internet Marketing Evaluation
- Content Creation (I.e. Blogs, Video, Contests)
- Social Media Strategy (I.e. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter)
- Email Campaigns (I.e. Newsletters, Promotions)
- Search Engine Optimization (I.e. Keyword Research, Page/Code Tweaks, Link Building)
- Pay-Per-Click Ads (I.e. Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Banners, Sponsored Links)
- Mobile Integration (I.e. Apps, QR Codes, Text Campaigns)
- Monitoring & Analytics (I.e. Traffic Statistics, Social Media Metrics, Benchmarking)
Web Traffic >> Leads >> Relationships >> Monitoring >> Maintenance
Whether you sell to businesses or consumers we help you build your brand and capture more qualified sales leads. We consult with you to help you define your goals, propose recommendations and show you how to implement them. You will have your own personal Internet Marketing Strategist dedicated to your account to assure your success and track results in a quantifiable manner. Bringing in an internet marketing agency is a smart way to extend your marketing budget to the online channel. We’ll help you get found.