We Make Your Marketing Excel Online
A wise person once said the greatest risk is not taking one at all. This has been the guiding principle of Deep Dish Digital since it was founded in 2010 during the great recession. At a time when organizations wanted to pull back we saw an opportunity to push forward by focussing marketing efforts online.
Harley graduated from the University of Saskatchewan in 1998 at the height of the “dot com” boom. His first job was with an exporter of specialty crops whom he convinced needed a website. Thankfully, the website became the primary source of inquiries for the company and Harley devoted himself to the emerging world of online marketing.
In 2000 Harley joined iTracks, a web-based software start-up offering online market research tools and data collection for clients around the world. Within three years he became Vice-President of Sales and was managing an international team of account executives.
After seven years at iTracks Harley joined ZU, a web development agency, to lead the growth of their accounts and marketing department. During this time he secured some of the firms largest clients including CN Rail, Rogers, and Tim Hortons. ZU grew to become Saskatchewan’s largest web agency and now attracts international clients.
After twelve years of being an employee Harley decided it was time to become his own boss. In January 2010 Deep Dish Digital was founded with a focus on equipping private and public organizations with the tools and training to effectively market themselves online.
- B.Comm Marketing with Distinction and Honours (University of Saskatchewan, 1998)
- Certified Sales Professional (Canadian Professional Sales Association, 2002)
- Effective Management, Coaching & Team Building (SkillPath Certificate, 2006)
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification (HubSpot Academy, 2010)
- Co-Founder and Inaugural President of the Saskatchewan Professional Marketing Association.
- Co-Founder of FUZE, Saskatchewan's premiere conference for marketing and communications professionals.
- External Board Member for the Wilson Centre for Entrepreneurial Excellence.
- Mentor for Big Brothers Big Sisters, Saskatoon
- Saskatchewan Interactive & Media Association award winner for best website in its category - Lexis Homes.
- Published contributor for a variety of industry publications (e.g. Quirks, Mashable, ThinkBig, Freshbooks).
- Plan Canada Ambassador to Cambodia - Visited with sponsored children in 2017.
- Can eat a whole 15" pizza in one sitting - Anytime, anyplace, anywhere.