Sending advertising traffic to your website’s homepage or a particular service/product page will not generate results as much as having a dedicated “landing page” that has content and a call-to-action specifically related to your campaign. Why are landing pages better? For a few reasons:
- A landing page’s sole purpose is to reflect the content and offer of the advertising campaign.
- It aids with the quality score of your advertising campaign thus reducing your cost-per-click.
- Use it for lead capture – Have an email form right on the landing page related to your offer.
- Improve analytics that shows a direct relationship between paid traffic, conversions, and the page they occurred on.
- If you don’t have a web designer, they can be created quickly using tools such as unbounce or Instapage.